A home renovation or extension is a big project and fraught with unexpected twists and turns. JBH take all that stress and indecision out of the reno and you can rest assured that your alterations will be something out of this world.
Right from the start, our team of renovation experts work in collaboration with you to help achieve the desired outcome and will navigate you to a brilliant result. We work with you, alongside you and can easily identify pitfalls but moreover, opportunities to capitalise on the project. You can be involved as much or as little as you like. If you need us to project manage the build - more than happy to. Alternatively, if you want to project manage and be involved in each step, we will happily accommodate this also.
When planning a renovation, maybe you could consider how you can make your home more energy-efficient. Energy-conscious retrofits can significantly reduce the carbon footprint of housing, without the need to start from scratch. There are many simple ways to make your renovation project smarter and more energy-efficient.
JBH Building can help you create an eco-reno plan for the upgrade of your home that reduces your energy use instantly and saves you money in the long run.
Renovations can add valuable capital to your biggest asset - do not put it off any longer. Call Justin and his team for an obligation free discussion.
Benefits of an energy efficient renovation
- Reduce costs— the initial investment is usually offset within a few years due to significant savings in your utility bills.
- Improve comfort – you’ll notice the better air quality, consistent moderate temperatures, and no dampness or condensation.
- A healthier home – Some of the hazards that are common to older structures, such as mould, mildew, and allergens, are eliminated.
- Reduce carbon dioxide emissions—every little bit helps in minimising the impact of greenhouse gas emissions that contribute to climate change.
- Better resale value – When selling, your house will have an automatic advantage over homes that have been retrofitted without an eco-focus.